Friday, September 9, 2011

After all, it's only our lives anyway

If it wasn't for my family or Bryan, I don't know what I would've done by now. I'm not saying anything major WOULD happen, but it would've definitely been a bigger possibility. My life is just stuck in a loop now. Go to work, go home, continue the same thing the next day. I do hang out with Kevin or Bryan, but how long can I go on like that before feeling completely empty? What's the point if your life ends up on repeat? Not only that, but I still like her....a lot... Or maybe I'm just physically attracted? I'd love to get this out of the way so I don't have to feel so insignificant, which that won't change as long as nothing else does, which it won't. I have trouble remembering how I made friends or girlfriends in school, but I'm even more clueless as to how you do it outside of school. Guess I'll be stuck trying to figure out if I should attempt to date the same people again, or if I should pretend to be comfortable alone. I do know one thing, I'd love to share a bed with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment