Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Recollection of Thoughts

I figured I'd put one more blog down to get my final thoughts out, although this isn't the happiest of ones.

Maybe I'm just overreacting, maybe I'm taking things to far. I do feel betrayed from you, back-stabbed, slapped in the face... Honestly? It's not the first time I've felt like that coming from you. Forgiveness isn't even something on my mind right now, but it could be in a bit. I don't think you deserve me telling you how I felt, and I should've just bottled it up on the inside like all my other thoughts and feelings, but you provoked this one. Now I'm confused about whether or not I should help you and just forget all about it, or if I should stand my ground. I've never really stood my place before because usually I'm wrong, but I don't feel at fault here, and at the same time I don't want to blame you. Hell I might as well just blame it on bad luck again and damn emotions, but we both know that wouldn't be the real reason now would it? To sum it all up, I feel as if you screwed up, I don't want to say that to you directly because I don't take pleasure in making people feel bad. Again, the emotions of being back-stabbed and betrayed are very strong. Stick with your other friends for the time being, you never needed me, or at least I felt like you never did, so there's no reason for you to need me now. If you do want to fix things than you'll have to do it on your own time, but until then all I can say is good luck.

Finally, our friendship isn't over, but my resentment towards you is larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment