Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Zipper Fascination

In a world so confusing, the simplest of things can calm your nerves. They become more noticeable and in a strange way, seem fascinating. The zipper for example. How can something so small be so complex and simple at the same time? The two zipper strands aren't unified, separate, until a single "being" or "event" bring them together. You can't see how it works, which in a sense makes it a mystery and grabs my attention, however strange that may be. In a way I believe it relates to life. Two people could be completely oblivious to each other, only to be drawn together by an event or action. Problem is, they can also be torn apart by the same event, or a different one, whichever way you look at it.

In other more important news, I'm somewhat angry but I don't want to start anything so forget I said that. Also each day has depression meshed into it for various reasons, I can handle it for now but who knows for how long. Live and forget I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment