Sunday, April 4, 2010

Well That's Dandy

Every night is just one more step closer to death. Crying and suffering have now become the new routine to my daily agenda. Will it change?Probably not. Will people help to cover the torture with a blanket of false security? Possibly, but it doesn't seem likely. I've counted only 3 friends who actually seem like they care, buy we're not going into detail of them for now. Everyone else says the words, "I'm here for you if you need me." Well what good is that going to do? I tell you about my problems, you help for a brief minute...and then what? You leave thinking that the one moment you gave will all of a sudden cure me of all this depression? Well apparently it's pretty much up to me to find optimism, unfortunetly I already gave up on myself sooo I guess I'm screwed.

Ta-ta for now.

1 comment:

  1. awwe, branflakes. thats sad.
    i'm really here though;
    rememeber if you feel like going on a walk at one in the morning, call me & i'll come with you.

    ReplyDelete